StairMaster StepMill 3 Stepper
A Step Up From Treadmills!
For nearly 30 years, the StairMaster StepMill has been called the toughest workout in the gym. Now you can bring that same toughness to your home with the new StepMill 3!
- Gentle on your knees – delivers the fat blasting and calorie burning workout of a treadmill but at a walking pace.
- Targeted Results – tone and sculpt your entire lower body and core while working your heart and lungs. The StepMill 3 is a cardiovascular and strength workout in one.
- Designed around you – create your own workout of choice from our pre-loaded programs that deliver results.
- Compact –small footprint takes up less room than other cardio machines and moves easily on built-in wheels.
Start getting the most out of your workouts. Climbing stairs is widely recognized as one of the most efficient and effective cardio and strength building workouts you can do and the StepMill 3 is still considered by many to be the perfect exercise machine!
- Mix it up – with the StepMill 3, you can choose from over 25 workout combinations, from easy to challenging, to keep you motivated. Try them all to keep your routine fresh!
- Exercise entire muscle groups – you’ll feel your glutes, thighs, calves and core while walking. Shift your body and hand position to allow a ‘side step’ movement and you’ll emphasize different muscles in these groups.
- Train your heart – grip the heart rate sensors on the handrails to check your heart rate during your workout. The StepMill 3 also works with many chest strap sensors (not included).
- Tracking your progress – keeping track of your activity is an important step to reaching your goal. The StepMill 3 provides the feedback you need – time invested, calories burned, Watts produced, and of course, floors climbed.
- 10 Programmed Workouts – Quick Start, Manual, Steady, Mystery Challenge, Build, Bell Shaped, Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone Trainer and Heart Rate Intervals provide a wide variety of workouts.
- Blue Backlit LCD Console – Easy-to-read blue backlit LCD console displays time, watts, calories, heart rate, level (1-20), floors per minute, segment time, floors climbed and workout profile.
- Take the Stairs – Revolving staircase with 6” high and 9” deep steps duplicates the workout of real stair climbing. Staircase revolves at speeds varying from 26 to 162 steps per minute.
- Choose Your Goal – Training goals can be set by Time Goal (5-180 minutes), Calories Goal (50-999 calories) or Floors Goal (7-999 floors).
Safety Stop Sensor: Automatic safety stop sensor located at the base of the steps will stop the stairs immediately when triggered.
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Heart rate pulse grips on the handlebars provide feedback throughout your workout. Console also includes a built in receiver for Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring (chest strap not included).
- Reading Rack and Water Bottle Holder – Built-in reading rack keeps reading material at the perfect viewing angle. Convenient water bottle holder helps keep you hydrated and allows easy access without interfering with workout space (water bottle not included).
Step rate: 26 to 162 steps per minute
Power requirements: 110 V
Maximum user weight: 275 lbs
Built dimensions: 46 L x 29 W x 73 H in
Carton dimensions: 48.4 L x 30.3 W x 41.3 H in (ships on its own pallet)
Built weight (NW): 223 lbs
Carton weight (GW): 298 lbs
Certifications: CE, UL, ETL, FCC, EN957, EN957-8
Mechanical: 5 years
Electronics: 2 years
Labor and wear items: 1 year