Circle Fitness IC7000-V Indoor Cycle
- Built Tough –Built and warranted for club use, but also meant for the discriminating cyclist.
- Thomas Hawk Designed –Designed by the world-renowned designer Thomas Hawk.
- Full Commercial Use –Full commercial. Beautiful, and flawless construction.
- Multi-position Handlebars –Handlebar features multiple position hand grips including racing handles.
- Sweat Guards –Design incorporates guards that ward off sweat from flywheel.
- Magnetic Resistance –Magnetic, belt drive resistance for extra-smooth performance.
- Emergency Stop –Includes a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop.
- Adjustable Saddle –Fully adjustable comfortable saddle.
- Fore/aft Adjustable –Saddle and handlebars are infinitely adjustable fore/aft and vertically for a perfect fit.
- Finish –Zinc dip anti-corrosion coating for superior rust protection.
- Optional Digital Console –Digital Console (time, calorie, speed, RPM, distance, ODO).
Dimensions – 43″ L x 24″ W x 40″ H
Weight – 125 lbs.
Max User Weight – 300 lbs.
Belt Drive – Smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance Hutchinson/France 5PK
Flywheel – 31 lbs. cast iron with alloy ring wheel, fixed wheel with chromoly ultra strong axle and SKF #6004 bearings
Frame – Heavy-duty steel frame, coated with two-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
Resistance – Dual functions design of magnetic device for resistant force adjustment
Handlebar & Stem – Hi-ten steel with racing drop bar and hexagon to sliding tune. Alloy hexagon tube hexagon sliding tube/stem and stem and sliding tube with scale
Cranks – Hi-carbon steel S-38C cold forged ultra strong crank with 4 spider, heat treated
Pedals – 5/8” SPD E003 seal bearing pedals with toe clip & straps, chromoly axle
Seat Post/Handlebar Stem – Alloy hexagon tube hexagon sliding tube/stem and stem and sliding tube with scale
Seat – Top quality, built for comfort saddle
Optional Console – Digital Console (time, calorie, speed, RPM, distance, ODO)
10 years frame, 3 years parts, 1 year wearable items, 90 days on display, saddle, saddle brackets, pedal clips and straps when used in a light commercial setting (less than 6 hours of use per day)