Circle Fitness IC8000-V Indoor Cycle
Circle Fitness IC8000-V Indoor Cycle Features
- Onboard Computer With Watts Meter –The bright, self-powered display tracks real time data, including watts, and changes color with resistance levels
- Easy Adjustments –Four-way adjustments (saddle height, saddle fore/aft, handlebar height, handlebar fore/aft) ensure a comfortable fit for all riders
- Adjustable SPD Pedals –Dual-sided SPD pedals with toe cages and sealed bearings allow riders to wear cycling or athletic shoes
- Poly V Belt Drivetrain –The belt drivetrain with dual magnetic brake resistance and heavy duty steel frame are virtually maintenance free and deliver a smooth, quiet and comfortable ride
- Emergency Stop –Includes a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop.
- Adjustable Saddle –Fully adjustable comfortable saddle.
- Finish –Zinc-dipped anti-corrosion rust protection
Dimensions – 56″ L x 22″ W x 47″ H
Weight – 132 lbs.
Max User Weight – 300 lbs.
Drive Train – Belt-driven Hutchinson 5PK ribbed Poly V
Flywheel – 31 lbs. Rear-wheel perimeter weighted and precision balanced
Frame – Heavy duty v-shaped steel frame
Console – Self-powered LCD tracks watts, level, speed, calories, distance, time, RPM and heart rate
Resistance – Dual magnetic with 32 level micro-adjust dial and safety stop
Lock System – V-lock with steel quick-release levers for infinite seat and handlebar adjustments
Handlebar & Stem – Race-inspired, multi-position with drop bar and dual bottle holders
Cranks – Hi-carbon steel S-38C cold forged ultra strong crank with 4 spider, heat treated
Handlebars – Race-inspired, multi-position with drop bar and dual bottle holders
Pedals – 5/8” SPD E003 seal bearing pedals with toe clip & straps, chromoly axle
Saddle – Adjustable, elastomer cushioned 10.5″ x 6.75″ high performance
Warranty – 10 years frame, 3 years parts, 1 year wearable items, 90 days on display, saddle, saddle brackets, pedal clips and straps when used in a light commercial setting (less than 6 hours of use per day)