BodyCraft SPX Spinner Exercise Bike
Out of stock
SPX Indoor Training Cycle
Perfect For Group Classes Or Individual Indoor Training, the SPX Group Training Cycle Is Unsurpassed In Quality And Durability.
- The SPX is built and warranted for Club use, but affordable for Home use
- Patented Friction-Brake resistance for extra-smooth performance, and including a micro-adjust Safety Knob with Emergency Stop
- Super comfortable saddle
- Saddle and Handlebars are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit
- Belt Drive – For Smooth, quiet, and Maintenance-free Performance – The Automotive quality Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last. Maintenance free. No need for oil, like a chain-driven cycle.
- Flywheel – Precision 46 Pound, Perimeter Weighted Flywheel – Placing the bulk of the weight on the perimeter of the flywheel is equivalent to using a standard 60 pound flywheel. Turns on the very best bearings SKF available, manufactured in Germany, and France.
- Water Bottle Holder
Frame: Heavy Duty Steel Frame, Coated with Two-Phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
Flywheel: Precision, perimeter weighted 46 Pound Flywheel
Drive: French-made Hutchinson 5PK v-ribbed automotive belt
Resistance: Patented Friction-Brake resistance for extra-smooth performance, and controlled by a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop
Lower Bracket: Heat treated Cro-Moly axle turns on sealed SKF bearings
Cranks: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
Pedals: Aluminum alloy pedals with toe straps. Optional SPD pedals available.
Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Stainless steel with engraved scale. Hexagonal shape creates a very rigid connection. Micro-adjustment to fit all sizes and styles.
Seat: Top Quality, built for comfort saddle
Max User Weight: 300 pounds
Floor Space: 43″ Long x 24″ Wide x 47″ High
Warranty – Home Use:
Lifetime Frame: 5 Year Parts
90 Days Wear Items